The University of Montana has an ambitious blueprint for success in its new strategic plan, UM 2020: Building a University for the Global Century. The plan, adopted shortly after President Royce Engstrom took office in fall 2010, focuses on five strategic issues:
1. Partnering for Student Success
2. Education for the Global Century
3. Discovery and Creativity to Serve Montana and the World
4. Dynamic Learning Environment
5. The Planning-Assessment Continuum
President Engstrom has launched three major initiatives based on the strategic issues. Private gifts are an important part of ensuring success with these initiatives.
Global Leadership Initiative
Athletic Facility Improvement Project
To make a gift today, please complete the form below.
To find out how to support the Presidential Initiatives, contact Ric Thomas, Senior Vice President.