College of Business
The College of Business at UM is Montana’s premier business education program.
Points of Pride
- Ranked as the #1 business school in the Big Sky Conference per US News & World Report.
- 80% of graduating seniors participate in at least one internship.
- 82% of alumni are working or in grad school within three months of graduation.
- In the 100 years since its founding, the college has prepared 20,000 alumni to do work that has bolstered economies throughout Montana and beyond.
- The master of accountancy program is ranked 16th nationally among programs of similar sizes.
- The program also has the No. 1 CPA exam pass rate among similar sized schools in the region.
- The popular UM MBA program — ranked as one of the country’s most affordable MBAs — lets students earn their degree whenever their schedule allows and from anywhere in the world.
UM Foundation Support
- The Career Development Program, which prepares students to compete for the best career opportunities, is 100% funded by private donations. This program was noted as an area of distinction by the AACSB.
- During the 2018-2019 academic year, students received over $435,000 in scholarships.
- Private gifts support named faculty awards, faculty fellowships, distinguished faculty fellowships and professorships that make it possible to recruit and retain world-class professors who excel in both teaching and research, attracting the best and brightest students from across the country.
- The Impact Fund provides experiential learning and research opportunities, supports student and faculty attendance at conferences and provides scholarship funding.
To find out how to support the College of Business, please contact Nikki Strizich, Director of Development.
Make a Gift
To make a gift to the College of Business, please complete the form below.