UM Parent and Family Association
Engage with Our Community
The University of Montana values the role parents and family members play in the lives of students. The UM Parent and Family Association provides involvement opportunities for parents and families who want to make a positive impact on student life at UM through advocacy, community building and philanthropy.
The Association is a primary voice and forum for family members of UM students. The Association collaborates and engages with UM leadership to ensure coordination and alignment and to enhance fulfillment of the University’s strategic Priorities for Action.
With your help, we will achieve three goals:
- Facilitate community building among parents and families
- Promote communication between the University and students’ families
- Inspire giving to support UM’s mission to put students at the center of all it does
Make an Impact Today
The UM Parent and Family Association serves as an important stakeholder and partner in placing students at the center of all we do. While membership is free, your gift of any size helps achieve this critical mission and makes a positive impact on students’ lives.
Your gift supports:
- Improved student access to Curry Health Center medical, counseling, wellness and dental services
- Embedded peer well-being coordinators in all colleges
- Student emergency funds, which provide short-term assistance to help Grizzlies meet their basic needs
- UM Parent and Family Association initiatives and events
Please complete the form below to donate to the Parent and Family Association and help Grizzlies thrive.